Monday, August 10, 2015

Did you feel it?



Well, did you feel it? The earth move, I mean. About 6:00 am this morning there was a great shaking, with the epicenter near Phoenix.

Don't worry, it wasn't an earthquake - it was just me turning over a new leaf.

Got up early, walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, then did an arm workout with weights for 15 minutes, then an aerobic workout for 30 minutes.

First time I've exercised in a long time and it felt good. (I never thought I'd hear myself utter that sentence!)  Then I went to the grocery store and stocked up on healthy food choices.

My usual pattern is to either exercise or diet, but seldom have I done the two at the same time. Goofy, huh?  This time I really want to immerse myself in this thing.  Been checking out healthy recipes, and new workout routines that I think I can do.  Been praying about it and encouraging others to hit their own restart button.

Come on, let's do this together!

Are you in?


-------------------------------------
Copyright 2015. More of Him Less of Me. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted, all images are used  by permission from rgbstock.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh mercy! Jan, I couldn't believe this when I read it. Saturday and Sunday, after two days of heavy dessert binges and feeling miserable both nights, I decided I have got to get healthy. I woke up this morning DETERMINED! And of course, it's always easier to have a buddy for encouragement. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We're gonna be hot, healthy Mamas. :)

    ReplyDelete