Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Thank God for that RESTART Button!

It's been nearly a year since my last post.  I can't believe that!  Worse, yet, I had completely forgotten about this site until I got a notice that it was time to renew the domain name.  Lately, I've been praying and asking God to give me direction in my writing, so when He drew my attention back to More of Him Less of Me, I knew that I needed to get back to posting.

A while back I wrote...

"God has a "RESTART" button
that's available to us at any time."


A few weeks ago, my husband and I hit that restart button and started eating right again. I've lost a couple of pounds already and I'm feeling good.

I'll be posting more regularly, now and I pray that you'll be encouraged to reach for more of Jesus in every area of your life and I'll be doing the same.

-------------------------------------

Copyright 2016. More of Him Less of Me. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted, all images are used by permission from rgbstock.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment